[Sussex] Following on From last nights meeting.

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Sat Oct 29 18:38:06 UTC 2005

Andrew Guard wrote:
> nik butler wrote:
>
>> Okay well we have a date of the 4th of March in the Town Hall from 11
>> till 5.
>
> OK I could do print design no problem, what size are thinking of it
> being in and is it in colour.  Of course I will send my design as PDF
> the software I use is very close source.
>
> Are going to charge people entry fees?  If we are to get good numbers it
> should be very low.
>
> Why dont we get in touch with lets say ... Microsoft and see if they
> would sponsor this ;) (Black hummer)

Other we could talk to are the likes of Telewest/NTL , IT employment
agencies, AMD, Google.  You never know.

> Now I can not commit to help as dont know what date this is going to
> take place.

I have to read it twice before commenting.
"have a date of the 4th of March in the Town Hall"

It still to early to say ya or na for me.

> All in all it should be fun event.

I was thinking of FreeCiv gaming contest taking place, any ideas?