[Sussex] Metrobus Fastway 10 crash

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Sun Oct 30 12:33:01 UTC 2005

Nicholas Butler wrote:
>>No real news as the moment
>
> What do you mean ?
>
> The event occurred, you reported on it and you provided pictures. This
> seems like a fair good bit of news. Remember to send the BBC and Local
> Press a link to your Photo Bucket . And providing Photobucket does not
> own the rights to your images then you could expect a financial reward
> ( nothing huge but im sure a 50 would go a long way ) if they, the
> press , use your pictures.
>
> Nik

This is a auto-reply from bbc

Dear reader,

Thanks for sending your images to BBC News.
In contributing to BBC News you agree to grant us a royalty-free,
non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any
way that we want, and in any media worldwide. This may include the
transmission of the material by our overseas partners; these are all
reputable foreign news broadcasters who are prohibited from altering the
material in any way or making it available to other UK broadcasters or
to the print media. (See the Terms and Conditions for the full terms of
our rights.)
It's important to note, however, that you still own the copyright to
everything you contribute to BBC News and that if your image and/or
video is accepted, we will endeavour to publish your name alongside it
on the BBC News website. Please note that due to operational reasons
this accreditation will probably not be possible with video. The BBC
cannot guarantee that all pictures and/or video will be used and we
reserve the right to edit your comments.
Regards,
The Picture Editor
BBC News website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/