[Sussex] Metrobus Fastway 10 crash

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Mon Oct 31 07:40:08 UTC 2005

John D. wrote:
> So much for nice new shiney "guided" busways eh! Just goes to prove that
> if it has wheels, then it can crash!
>
> I wonder how many more little bumps like this, it will take to
> demonstrate that they (guided busways) are a waste of road space, time,
> public money, etc etc etc ?

The bus are nice and every 10 mins you can not complain.  But even
before it started every bus driver thought it was mad, and that should
just be bus lanes.

By the way where it happen is no guided bus lane just normal road.

The real problem zone is Broadfield shops.  Just one twat parks there
and the roundabout is blocked.