[Sussex] FUDCon London 2005

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 11:07:43 UTC 2005

Mark Harrison (Groups) wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 11:23 +0100, Jon Fautley wrote:
>
>>Sorry for the Cross-Post, but please see below regarding FUDCon 2005,
>>be held in London.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Jon
>

> And from the website:
>
>>13:30-14:30	Jon Fautley: Directory Server
>

> Jon,
>
> Are you going to be giving that presentation to the LUG at some point?

Potentially, yes... If there's enough interest in it, I can do. The
presentation will be aimed at the use of Fedora Directory Server in an
Enterprise environment, i.e. for centralising as much information as
possible into the LDAP directory.

Regards,

Jon
--
Jon Fautley <jfautley at redhat.com>     direct: +44 1483 739615
 Presales Technical Consultant        office: +44 1483 300169