[Sussex] November presentation

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Thu Sep 15 23:22:18 UTC 2005

I notice that the November moot doesn't seem to have a presentation
allocated to it yet.

Can I offer my "Non-techie" presentation for this date (24-Nov)?

This will be a talk aimed squarely at home users who may only recently
have tried Linux, or who are thinking of doing so.

The presentation will deal with Linux from the beginning: How to do a
successful installation, partitioning & other essentials. All hopefully
enabling a new user to see his or her new Linux desktop spark into life
for the first time & get going with all that nice, free software.

In the meantime, I am very much looking forward to the September &
October moots.

Gavin.