[Sussex] Anyone into bondage?

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 14:05:50 UTC 2005

Hello,

Sorry to disappoint, but I really mean bonding i.e. connecting two Ethernet connections to form one address.
I have a development system where I got bonding to work, made some software changes, had to change a faulty card, etc.
So in summary the bonding no longer works and I can't see why.
Please can I bring my server along tomorrow evening for someone to see where I have gone wrong?
If so, do I need to bring a monitor/flat screen or will there be one there?

Thanks,  Brendan