Fw: [Sussex] Anyone into bondage?

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 07:28:13 UTC 2005

Ronan,

Whoops - my spellckecker change "Netgear" to "Net" - this version is correct

 Re: "Good thought.  I've tried bonding where one of the cards was an old
10mb 3Com 509, which didn't support link detection and had no joy at
all."

 The odd thing is that the problem card is new - a Netgear GA311 RevA1.

 Brendan