[Sussex] Slugoppix project

Mike Diack mike_diack at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 13:37:15 UTC 2006

Knoppix 5.01 is great. I've used it in the past. It's as good as ever. I've
had some success with the ntfs write stuff also - though the files written
had very
odd security rights when I looked at them in XP later, which I then had to
log in as administrator to correct, but overall it's pretty impressive!

Mike