[Sussex] Slugoppix Project Part 2: Web Site

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Fri Aug 4 11:58:56 UTC 2006

Fay Zee wrote:

> [1] It makes sense to start promoting our Slugoppix web
> section this Sunday and tell users to start looking on
> such and such a date.

I think it would be bad idea to promote it at this week bcf.  Tell some
this then might just hold off and wait until next month also things can
go wrong, it might not work etc...  Now I am not saying that we do not
talk about Slugoppix, but only talk about if there reason to.

--

C.R.A.P. formally know as DRM
Cancellation, Restriction, and Punishment

http://www.defectivebydesign.org/