[Sussex] Slugoppix project

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Sat Aug 5 16:06:08 UTC 2006

Im hoping to get along saturday as well but in the meanwhile might I
suggest we consider the N Big Challenges :

#5 Gadgets

Having spent a hour gettting ubuntu to work well with my iPod and Camera
and Webcam and Microphone / headset Id suggest that we make a distro
which provides something like

Amarok : for music management, podcasts and iPods.

GAIM /gnomemeeting: for msn/yahoo stuff

kPhone  : for SIP phone stuff..

digiKAM : or cameras

usbStorage : for usbFlash drives

Firefox/Thunderbird: these should be obvious

akregator : for rss and podcast agregation

openoffice

is there a good FPS quake alike thats sufficiently GPLd ?

and a collection of PDFs and TEMPLATES that weve used in the past.