[Sussex] Google mail

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:24:45 UTC 2006

On 07/08/06, Andrew Guard <andrew at andrewguard.com> wrote:
> Hello there, this e-mail is being sent to you as you have asked someone
> within Sussex Linux User Group to invited you to Google mail service.
> Sussex Linux User Group will never send you any junk e-mail.

Typo corrected:

Hello there, this e-mail has been sent to you as you have asked someone
within Sussex Linux User Group to invite you to the Google mail service.
Sussex Linux User Group will never send you any junk e-mail.

> Now think good time to explain what is Linux?

Yes, but the suggested text seems quite wordy. Break it down into
digestable paragraphs and post it again.

For the future, could we not place it on our web site and simply
provide a link to it?