[Sussex] JavaScript is no longer secure: TURN IT OFF NOW!

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Sun Aug 13 16:14:54 UTC 2006

Well, I tried it on mine, we've got an old Netgear ADSL router, with
uPnP turned on for the internal network, as it allows programs like
azureus to open up ports as and when I use the program rather than
having them open all the time or remembering to re-add the rule each time.

Doesn't seem to achieve anything other than know my win32 box exists and
thats it.  Can't complain much about that. *shrug*

Paul