[Sussex] Posters

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu Aug 17 07:56:18 UTC 2006

Alan

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 23:19 +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
> I've been asked if it's possible to obtain some "linux posters" and
> remembered you guys mentioned at LRL that you'd made some.

Sussex LUG did not produce a poster.  We produced a flyer that we hand
out at the BCF events we go to.

> Are these in an open format I could pass on?

Suprise, suprise we did do it in an open format we also licensed it
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 License so others
can use it if they want.  I've added the text to the flyer and posted so
you can use it if you want.

http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/flyer4.odt