[Sussex] OT: Bye-bye Pluto

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Fri Aug 25 07:02:49 UTC 2006

> According to the BBC news website, Pluto has lost its fight to be a
> planet:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5282440.stm
>
> Perhaps when NASA's probe reaches it in 2015, they'll change their mind.

It will be interesting to finally to really see something.  For the people
here who don't know the best image of Pluto even today we have of it is
just few pixels it like 12x12.  Yep it just few pixels even with
technology we have today.

For all we know Pluto could be the interstellar stop for the aliens to
refuel at before they come to Earth to do there autopsies on us humans. ;)

--
This e-mail has been edited with a webmail service.