[Sussex] Hi :)

Zoe Parsons zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 08:07:58 UTC 2006

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006, Rob Malpass wrote:

>> From time to time, I hear things like the Amiga's coming back, but then -
> nothing.   A bit OT for this list but as it's Sunday night - does anyone know
> what the current state of play with the Amiga is?
IIRC it's available as a ATX PPC motherboard (I think). Something like
that anyway. AmigaOS 4 as well, and supposedly proper memory protection
among other things.
Google for AmigaOne, can't remember the site off the top of my head...

--
Huzzah! I've come out of my depression long enough to write some emails!

Zoe Parsons   | skype:mpsonscix   |
zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk   |   http://livejournal.com/~zoep
mpsons at cix.compulink.co.uk  |   ICQ:97984995
aim:mpsonscix  |  yim:mpsons_cix  |  msn:zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk
Just because I might be logged onto these doesn't mean I'm there...