[Sussex] Is there anybody here?

Neil M. Hart neilhart at infocell-its.com
Thu Feb 16 16:30:56 UTC 2006

Hi everyone (if there's anyone listening!)

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the list.

I've recently moved into the area from the Midlands to work for a company
close to Crawley.

I originally trained as a mechanical engineer, but have spent most of my
career working on PLCs, computers etc.  But now, I'm working for a company
where I spend a lot of time fiddling around with Linux (a dream job if you
ask me).  However, my desktop machine runs some unstable software, written
somewhere in North West USA... :-(

Anyway, I hope to meet some of you next week in Horsham at the next moot.

--
Neil M. Hart