[Sussex] Moot Attendance List

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sun Feb 19 15:12:01 UTC 2006

Guys

On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 03:00:04PM +0000, Sussex wrote:
> The following people have signed up to the Sussex Linux
> User Group meeting on Thursday 23 February 2006.
>
> Adonikam Virgo
> Andrew Guard
> Gareth Ablett
> Neil Hart
> Simtro Eacktaa
> Steve Dobson
> Steve Williams
> Zeri Virgo
>
> If you would like to add your name to the list because you may
> attend the moot then please add your name using the form on
>     http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/moots.php
>
> Forthcoming MootTalks are:
>
> February  The PovRAY Ray Tracer
> March     Qemu

If you would like to come to this month's talk/moot I would suggest
you sign up early.  This weekend was selected to try and move the
lug.org.uk services over to a new server, so just in case there is
a problem sign up early.  If you trying a do it at the last moment
you may find that there is a problem and you don't get added to
the list I send to Holbrook.

Also, it is currently planed for me to be at a client's site on
Thursday so please add your name to the list by 15:00 hrs GMT
Wednesday.

Ta