[Sussex] Things that make you roll with tears of laughter.

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 17:59:05 UTC 2006

Just bought a similar version of the 1300 for my mum, but went with the
half-decent middle spec option, coming to a neat £599 if I remember
right.  The biggest selling point had to be that although the processor
was one notch slower than competing laptops at that price point, it came
with the full 3 year Dell warranty.  Its pretty good value for money!
Out of curiosity I did try and boot it off my mPentoo livecd, but the
GUI didn't like it.. maybe I'll have better luck with the full version
:D