[Sussex] ISP recommendation

Gareth Ablett sussexlug at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:17:11 UTC 2006

hey Dominic,

Let us know what you go with, if only out of curiosity, it was a long time
ago I looked at what the ISP's provide at the moment.

Regards
Gareth

Ps. John I think I have a differant package to you being the business
package rather then the home package so they may not hav upped it to 2048
for free yet, as i use the flex a lot of the time I would have noticed.