[Sussex] Christmas is Over - It's back to business

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Jan 13 00:15:53 UTC 2006

Hi All

Well Christmas is over, the bin men have taken all the paper and
even the new year hangover is a memory we can all bear.  So it is
time to get back to a little bit of business.

CALL FOR TALKS

We have only two talks planed:

    Month   Subject                  Speaker
  January   WinModems Under Linux    John G
  February  The PovRAY Ray Tracer    Steve D

And then we will all have to sit in the same room and just try and
find something to talk about.

So I'm looking for speakers to speak.  Any offers?  Any Suggestions?
Mark H has told me that he would gladly speak, but he hasn't a subject.
So feed him if you don't want to talk about it yourself.

See you all (I hope) in two weeks.