[Sussex] Console based bittorrent client

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Jan 13 05:32:46 UTC 2006

Hi Diego

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 09:28:40PM +0000, Diego Moore wrote:
> I've got a headless box running in the attic (no X) and would like to
> install a console based bittorrent client. Any recommendations?

I found BitTornado works well for me.  I puts up a little cursers
based screen in the terminal with progress bars and everything.

> So far I have found various betas and was wondering is there was one I
> was missing...

Before I answered that question maybe I should have asked if you're
an operative for the RIAA or something like that.  :-)  After all
that is a gMail account you're using - you could be anywhere....