[Sussex] Console based bittorrent client

Gareth Ablett sussexlug at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:39:00 UTC 2006

> Before I answered that question maybe I should have asked if you're
> an operative for the RIAA or something like that.  :-)  After all
> that is a gMail account you're using - you could be anywhere....

As far as i know there is nothing against using torrents as its used in
legal practice all round the world, for example the 'World Of Warcraft'
updates are done using there own torrent app, you can download a varied
amount of linux distros using torrents now, ubuntu & kubuntu for example.

But I guess you already knew that an I'm just being pedantic.

Regards
Gareth