[Sussex] Christmas is Over - It's back to business

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 11:16:29 UTC 2006

Steve Dobson wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Well Christmas is over, the bin men have taken all the paper and
> even the new year hangover is a memory we can all bear.  So it is
> time to get back to a little bit of business.

Ugh.. work.. I don't like work ;)

> And then we will all have to sit in the same room and just try and
> find something to talk about.

Or drink beer. That's much more fun :)

If anyone's interested, I can present a talk on something either Red Hat
or Fedora related (I *could* just talk about myself, but that's
boring)... also, I have the added advantage that if I give a talk
somewhere, I get to give you all marketing crap... so if anyone's
interested in putting up with me talking in exchange for a tshirt or
something, let me know, and I'll see what I can throw together at the
last minute and talk about... er, I mean, I'll see what I can carefully
prepare and give a reasoned, well thought out talk on :)

Jon
--
Jon Fautley <jfautley at redhat.com>     direct: +44 1483 739615
  Technical Account Manager            office: +44 1483 300169