[Sussex] Hello and introduction

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 11:18:45 UTC 2006

Zoe Parsons wrote:
> Hiya, been a member of this that list for a while now, but never quite
> gotten around to saying hello. :-)
>
> Heavy Debian user, occasionally slackware, currently living in Hove.
> Pretty much it really. :-)

Welcome to the list!

I see you're a Debian user already - so we'll have to skip the 50 emails
saying "Use Debian" that most new members seem to get ;)

Of course, I use a real man's distribution, none of that ancient Debian
stuff ;)

And, regarding your LJ, you *would* get foxes having sex in the street
in Southsea... me and a friend of mine saw some a couple of years back ;)

Jon
--
Jon Fautley <jfautley at redhat.com>     direct: +44 1483 739615
  Technical Account Manager            office: +44 1483 300169