[Sussex] Christmas is Over - It's back to business

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 17:15:47 UTC 2006

Jon,

As a user of various RedHat versions, now including Fedora Core 4, I would
be very interested in hearing more.  We develop and run property websites,
inventory/job repair systems and blood transfusion systems. I the past we
have developed various other applications. When we started, eight years ago,
we used Oracle and Windows NT but switched to Open Source and now use Linux,
Apache, MySQL and PHP.

Are RedHat still giving away those very small mice?

Brendan  Whelan - www.globaldatabases.com