[Sussex] Fwd: [UK-NS-USERS] free NeXT {hard|soft}ware bonanza!

Anthony Rangecroft ar at f2s.com
Mon Jan 23 19:39:05 UTC 2006

Not exactly OT as this kit is 68040 based, although replacing Next with
Linux could be deemed crass  ;-)
Would a Hants LUG member like to echo this to their list pls?

Also to redress the balance a bit:
eBay Item number: 8751771338  Starting bid      £0.99
JOBLOT OF 5 SUN/SILICON GRAPHICS 17inch MONITORS
ALL 17inch SIZES, ALL FIRE UP BUT I DON'T HAVE A SUN UNIT TO TEST THEM ON.
HENCE THE STARTING PRICE.
I WILL ALSO INCLUDE A SILICON GRAPHICS 21inch MONITOR IF REQUIRED, THIS HAS
"DODGY" WRITTEN ON TOP.

Anthony