[Sussex] The Moot and M$'s SCO FUD in the UK IT Press

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Wed Jan 25 08:45:33 UTC 2006

Steve Dobson wrote:
> All
>
> I've been reading (on Groklaw) about some FUD that M$ has had published
> in the IT press this last week about the SCO case and it's impact on
> Linux.
>
> I haven't got my own copy of it, and am now quite interested to read the
> whole thing - just for a laugh.  If you haven't thrown your copy away yet
> and you're coming to the moot any change you could let me have your copy?

What dribble are M$ on now, they think that by publishing something in
UK it will not get notice worldwide.  Also I dont know but the case is
in USA an not UK / Europe laws are same but case law is not same.  So
publishing this UK has no effect even if SCO clames are founded to be
correct in USA (Ow I forgot that USA is the World).