[Sussex] Fw: Fedora 4 SCSI disk won't boot afterupgrade fromFedora 3

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 11:28:34 UTC 2006

Jon,

Thanks for the info. At present, we only have small volume deployment so
cloning and upgrading is quite effective. In any event before doing any form
of upgrade, I would want to take an image copy of any disk which is in use
on site.
However, when time allows, I will have a look at Kickstart.

Brendan