[Sussex] Advice and Opinions on a laptop purchase please?

Neil Simmons nasimmons at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:39:37 UTC 2006

> The Linux On Laptops website [1] is the canonical answer to the "will
> linux work on my laptop" question. Your best bet is to look through
> for the one you think you'll buy and find out other peoples
> experiences that way. Also google with the laptop model name and
> "linux" as terms is a good bet.

Thanks for the info. My apologies, I didn't state my request clearly.

I've already googled, and read the reviews I could find - and I had
already checked Linux on Laptops. What I was trying to find out was if
anyone had any personal experience or could make a recommendation for
something good in a similar price bracket.

My bad for not explaining!

Neil