[Sussex] Lilo& Sata RAID1

stuart at aurora-solutions.co.uk stuart at aurora-solutions.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 16:50:41 UTC 2006

> You could try adding disk=/dev/md0 before the boot= line.
>
> Though you may want to look at the Boot+Root+Raid+LILO Howto here, and
> tailor their lilo.conf files to your needs:
> http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Boot+Root+Raid+LILO-3.html#ss3.1
> --
> John

John,

Thank you for your help. Between your suggestions and the website, I have
managed to get a working lilo.conf.  To test it, i've disconnected
/dev/sda and booted from /dev/sdb, created a file, shutdown, plugged
/dev/sda back in recreated the raid. The raid array was successfully
rebuilt and the system continues to function normally.

Regards,

Stuart.