[Sussex] reformatting a Linspire.

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 05:26:04 UTC 2006

Needless to say the OpenOffice installed is very old, not even 1.1.5.
The partitioner on Mandriva is unable to do the job, it won't go that
far. PM does not work either.
No, I am not bashing Linspire but do want the owner to have a fully
fledged system with a lot of applications. I have already changed the
login in from the usual Linspire one where the user has full root access
to the normal user account as a first action.
I will try the Debian distro to see if I can sort the machine with that.