[Sussex] Slugoppix project

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Sat Jul 29 20:37:27 UTC 2006

Steven Dobson wrote:
> Andrew
>
> On Sat, 2006-07-29 at 13:17 +0100, Andrew Guard wrote:
>> Here some guides which are worth a read of lot of sites seam to
>> recommend them
>>
>> http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
>> http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Remaster_From_Hd_Install_HowTo
>
> Thanks for the links.  My workstation (which I plan to bring) has the
> requirements as given in:
>    http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
>
> Has anyone tryied out Knoppix 5.0.1?  I am pulling the ISO now so we
> will be ready to roll in two weeks time.

Work like an dream, on my friends PC has now has Audio and correct
setting for his monitor.  Also have not tried it yet but it meant to be
able to write to NTFS drives, which have not so far be able to tested.

I been using since last month when posted my last post on knoppix.

--

C.R.A.P. formally know as DRM
Cancellation, Restriction, and Punishment

http://www.defectivebydesign.org/