[Sussex] any freenx experience?

Diego Moore diego.moore at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 23:04:35 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've been giving this a thought recently and want to change the
current setup at home.

Bacically the main machine in the study does not remain on 24/7
becaise of the noise and heat (despite getting a decent case, but then
3 hd's can't help!).

My main cocerns in swapping the server in the loft to be a thin client
would be boot time and graphics as we have a 21" monitor
(1600x1200 at 85) and its an old celeron 500mhz with integrated video.

So silly question, but will having a decent card on the server help?
What aboug boot times?

Thanks,
Diego