[Sussex] fonts with navicat

Ronan Chilvers ronan at thelittledot.com
Wed Mar 8 15:40:20 UTC 2006

Hi folks

Don't know if anyone has a fix for this irritating problem.  I just
downloaded the trial of navicat for mysql to see what its like but when
I fire it up, the fonts are as you see in the screen shot at

http://www.ronanchilvers.com/screenshot.htm

This is on ubuntu breezy.

Anyone any ideas on getting the fonts to behave????

As a secondary question, what is everyone's favourite mysql gui?  I've
used command line and phpmyadmin for a while but I'm curious what else
is out there.

Cheers
--
Ronan
e: ronan at thelittledot.com
t: 01903 739 997

This email has been digitally signed using GNUPG to verify the identity
of the sender. Please see http://www.gnupg.org/ for further information.