[Sussex] [OT] Solaris and Hardware

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 14:17:55 UTC 2006

Hi,
I do posess Solaris 10 for Sparc, in case you would like copy.
When I can get some help with the networking I am interested (I have
Solaris 10 for x86) because I have not managed to connect it.
On the HD size I would look at it and check on internet.
When you set up internet connection I presume it will automatically find
one that is working, so surely it is simply a question of determining
priority.
Regards.