[Sussex] Re: QEMU presentation

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Mon Mar 27 02:09:39 UTC 2006

All

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 01:27 +0100, Gavin Stevens wrote:
> Please find attached Impress file for my Qemu presentation on 30-March.
>
> Only 15 slides this time.

Mooters: Gavin need to the user of a laptop (and projector which has
already been offered) for his presentation this week.  My laptop died a
while back so I can't help.  Can anyone help?

Gavin: I suggest you bring the presentation along on a USB key and/or
CDROM.  I would also suggest printing it out.