[Sussex] New kit i am now playing with.

John D. johnsemail at f2s.com
Thu May 4 17:13:40 UTC 2006

On Thursday 04 May 2006 17:22, Nicholas Butler wrote:
> So on recommendation of Mr Harrision [1]  I invested in a pair of Devolo
> High Speed Network kits for moving ethernet over power (
> http://www.devolo.com/co_EN/produkte/dlan/mldlanhsstarterkit.html ) .
> For an answer to moving data between the house and the office these are
> spot on. I just plugged them in , the first besides the DSL router power
> socket and the other in the office ,and connected the kit up and it all
> worked just like it said on the tin. So from Mr Butler this product gets
> two thumbs up !
Nik,
Been thinking about this kind of kit for a while now, though when I checked
out amazon, they had 2 seemingly similar kits i.e. both with all the various
bits and pieces, though one was priced at just under £80 and the other at
just under £114.

I also looked at equivalent kit at Solwise, which would work out at £86 for 2
of the plug in devices.

Reviews at the adslguide, mentioned the devolo device(s).

So which "kit" is it that you got ???

regards

John D.