[Sussex] [Fwd: Your message to Sussex awaits moderator approval]

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Fri May 5 08:44:07 UTC 2006

hahahaha - I don't think it liked my abuse of HTML email ;)

This is the first time I've EVER had a message blocked for moderator
approval, so I think it's to do with HTML filth in emails, and random
filth inserted into the headers by MS Outlook.

/j
--
Jon Fautley RHCE, RHCX <jfautley at redhat.com>   direct: +44 1483 739615
  Technical Account Manager                     office: +44 1483 300169