[Sussex] Jobs...

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Fri May 5 09:58:54 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,

I have three roles available in europe, working from home.  The
positions are:

J2EE Implementation Engineer - 2yrs J2EE
Professional Services Engineer - 2yrs Unix, Oracle, J2EE (Weblogic),
Telco experience (SMSC/GPRS/UMTS/OMADM), Customer Facing
Project Delivery Manager - 2yrs Proj Mgr, Customer Facing

The company is Bitfone, working on FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) delivery
systems within mobile telcos.  We use Solaris and Linux as our delivery
platform, hence why I wondered if anyone here was interested.

Thanks,

Richie

--
Richie Jarvis