[Sussex] Draytek router configuration

Al Bennett al at plasticfish.co.uk
Wed May 10 21:43:06 UTC 2006

Hi Richie

Thanks very much for your reply, you confirmed the route I was going down
was right!

I went for the opening port ranges, that way there's still some kind of
firewall in place on the router.  It all seems to be working as it should
now.

Thanks for that, useful to have someone who knows this box.  Have you
updated the firmware on yours yet?  I'm wondering if it's worth doing, the
wireless stuff doesn't seem to work properly which would be worth the effort
of reflashing.  I tried upgrading using the FTP method but that didn't seem
to work right, I couldn't upload the new firmware to it without errors.
Have you had any success?

Thanks again

Al