[Sussex] New Slug - DCLUG-->SLUG

Daniel Robinson dan at 19.to
Thu May 25 12:55:02 UTC 2006

Hello...

My name is Daniel Robinson, I'm 21 years old and am a member of DCLUG
(Devon & Cornwall) Linux User Group.
I have decided to move to west sussex in search for work with
computers as Cornwall does not have the opportunities for me like the
cities would have.
I'd like to say hello to you all, HELLO! and ask around for work, I'd
like to work as a junior technitian or some sort of basic support
person in any area of the IT industry.
Knowing that LUG's contain the elite IT users I hope that sombody may
know of a possition in their business that may be availible now or
coming up soon, and could give me deails on how to apply.

Any response to this email would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for
reading and good day to you all.

Dan.>

_____
FC4 >