[Sussex] A Vista of opportunity

Nik Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Wed Nov 1 08:47:30 UTC 2006

Gavin that sounds great , im just wondering though since I wasnt at the
meeting why we dont just arrange this with the BCF guys. They have
always said we can use the back room ( coffee area ) to do exactly this
sort of thing ? Im sure it will all be laid out ot me now though <grin
duck and run like ! >. we want this to occur but the stand and table are
not the place for it because it lead to to much confusion and
overlapping of activity. I know Steve and I will be at the BCF this
weekend to promote the Club and Linux and Free and Open Source Software.
Id love to see the group become more energetic and active in terms of
technical demonstrations and public awareness, so count me in .

Nik