[Sussex] A Vista of opportunity

Neil Simmons nasimmons at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 13:40:49 UTC 2006

I'd like to offer my services for future fairs if it might be useful -
if this one is this weekend I can't do it, but as long as I know dates
can arrange to attend future ones....

(background) - Ubuntu user, but <gasp> sales person rather than engineer.

I switched because I wanted something free, easy to use and
configurable....well, actually I switched because Nik nagged me into
doing it, but I don't like to talk about that...

If you think it might help having a less-technical person volunteering
on the stand, let me know.

Neil