[Sussex] Marketing Taglines for BCF (was a Vista of Opportunity)

Mark Harrison Mark at yourpropertyexpert.com
Wed Nov 1 13:42:01 UTC 2006

I've bunged an example (as an OpenOffice ODP and a PDF ) at

http://www.youraffiliateexpert.com/temp/

I'm not particularly wedded to colour/fonts (though it has also been heavily
tracked that black-on-white outsells white-on-black by a factor of about
3-1).

The key components:

- A problem that the passer-by can relate to (in soundbite form)
- An offer of a solution (again, in soundbite form)
- A picture (to demonstrate that it's someone human)
- A tag line to link various in this format together
- The Tux logo to start building up awareness of what the penguin means
- An embedded command in the tag line

If I were writing an ADVERT, I'd do it very differently, but AIUI, this is
about a "draw the attention" poster.

Regards,

Mark