[Sussex] Vista - to BCF .

Nik Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Wed Nov 1 17:49:29 UTC 2006

Wow .. Amazing how the concept is restimulated. I know for one that Mr
Dobson will be feeling the benefit of that thread. First of Thanks to
everyone for chipping on and throwing ideas in , im going to have to sit
back and read up. So heres the deal. We only have 1 table BUT!!! there
are tables in the coffee area where people can sit, chat and congregate.
Why not try the following .

1. We schedule the technology demos and appearances and we plan either
lighting talks or presentations. It wont matter if your talking to air
or 500 people just that the talk happens and we run the table as usual
dishing out CDs.
2. I love all the extra marketing/sales stuff .. .more PLEASE
3. We Guerilla market in the coffee areas by having small groups of us
meet and talk,swap and show linux stuff informally in discussion. We
rely on the nosey nature of the public to look over shoulders and earwig
into conversations.

okay I really need to re read thouroughly the previous threads but for
now I just wanted to throw back some more things.!

Nik

Oh and the site still says the 5th as does Leon ! Sorry Steve when you
called last week and asked if we were on for Sunday thats when my brain
started to Fritz!

Oh and  have enough CDs produced to for the show.