[Sussex] [Fwd: SLUG news for Linux format]

Graham Morrison linuxformat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:19:21 UTC 2006

Hi everyone!

Thanks for responding so quickly to my request. I think Mark's words sound
great - they were just what I was looking for. If anyone could provide an
image or two to go along with the words, that would be excellent. Otherwise
we'd resort to images of the websites, or perhaps the rolling hills of the
Sussex countryside. Also, let me know if you think I should go ahead with
those words.

All the best,

Graham
(btw Gareth, I used the sussexlug google mail address)