[Sussex] Some more thoughts on the Microsoft/Novel deal

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 20:10:51 UTC 2006

No need to try not to flame :), not even sure there's a need to think about
it, it's only an opinion of mine. You actually cite one of the things I was
thinking actually. Things like the ms fonts afaik aren't allowed to be
distributed unless in original form? Which I assume is why most distros are
flakey with them. Now Suse would be able to do this without problem unlike
other distros.

I'm not stating that there aren't concerns over other issues at all, far
from it.