[Sussex] Podcast: A plan

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Tue Nov 21 02:38:10 UTC 2006

ALan

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 17:08 +0000, Alan Pope wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 12:06:25PM +0000, Steven Dobson wrote:
> > All
> >
> > I while ago I suggested that we produce a podcast.  It didn't take off
> > then, not least because we couldn't come up with an idea for a audio
> > only podcast.  I've now had that idea:
> >
> >           How to run a stall to promote your LUG.
> >

> Is that for one episode in a series of podcasts or is that the constant
> subject for a series? Or are you planning a one-off?
>
> Sorry for being dim, it just wasn't clear to me.

I was sort or thinking this would be a one off, but now you've made me
think that it might be better to do a little mini series on each of the
aspects of running the stall.

I guess we can work that out in the editing.  I certainly expected to
record each topic separately.

Is it a good idea to do a little mini trail run just to see what the
issues are?  I was think after the next BCF as we will all be together.