[Sussex] Podcast: A plan

Mark Harrison Mark at yourpropertyexpert.com
Tue Nov 21 13:16:34 UTC 2006

Colin,

I've got a couple of Behringer condensers that you're welcome to borrow.

They'll need phantoming, but I'm sure you can rustle up a suitable mixer.

I use a Portastudio DP01-FX which you're also welcome to borrow, though it
may be more hassle than it's worth for the Podcast.

Oh, and to show my age, I _used_ to have a pair of AKG-414s (not -B, not
-UL, just original 414s). This was in the days when I worked for the
much-lamented Dervorguilla records (early 90s).

Regards,

Mark