[Sussex] IceWeasel

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Sat Oct 14 21:31:35 UTC 2006

> I noticed an announcement on DebianHelp.org that Debian is rename
> Firefox to "IceWeasel" to overcome licencing problems with the Firefox
> name & logo.

There is one thing that no one has mentioned so far.  Would they keep
product placment within Firefox ie with the like's of Google.  As Firefox
is making an income from there deal with Google.  Would Debian/Ubuntu
change this to there advantege or would they just remove it?

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/0,39020330,39189475,00.htm

--
This e-mail has been edited with a webmail service.